Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fusilli with Spinach and Tomatoes

I can always watch either Everyday Italian or Barefoot Contessa and come away with a delicious recipe for something that I just have to make. These two ladies both have personalities that irritate me to high heaven, but boy do they know how to make some tasty food. I think I may have over wilted my spinach, but the pasta wasn't ready and I wanted to keep the "sauce" warm. And I may or may not have been paying attention! Other than that it was very good. I will always love a good pasta dish.
I followed this recipe exactly, except that I did use whole wheat pasta. And, in case you are wondering, it is not so kid friendly. At least it wasn't so my kid friendly. He loved the pasta, but he wouldn't touch the spinach or tomatoes with a ten foot pole.



Bon Appetit!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment