Friday, June 19, 2009

JuiceCous and Fried Green Tomatoes

I seem to be in a bit of a cooking rut and I really just don't really want to cook at the end of the day. But, I end up sucking it up and just make myself do it. I am really glad that I made this dinner for sure. I had been dying to make the couscous ever since I saw the recipe on Mckmama's blog. It was deliciously sweet and it was so good with the salmon.
I also made fried green tomatoes with tomatoes from my garden. Sadly, I had never had fried green tomatoes before I made these. They were so good that I have already made them again. Of course, I have no point of reference when I say how good they are. I guess you should make them yourself and see! I found the recipe on foodnework.com. I really think that the panko breadcrumbs are the reason they are so good.
Bon Appetit!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment