Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beef Stew

I think in my previous life I must have lived in a cold climate. All year long I wait until it is "soup weather." Unfortunately, that's about 15 days out of the year in Austin. That means that we end up eating soups and stews long before it is cold enough. That's okay though, I just put the air down to 65&deg and put on a sweatshirt. There's nothing wrong with pretending, right?

A few days ago it just so happened that I had everything on hand to make beef stew and I had been craving it for a week or two. I love when the stars align for me like that. I just hate going to the store. For the beef stew recipe go here.


Bon Appetit!
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Beef stew is my daughter's favorite meal. Yours looks hearty and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stew sounds fantastic!! So comforting on a chilly day.

    ReplyDelete